We are working on a new plan. It looks like Alex will be admitted in two weeks. A lot of the delay is the donor's schedule. I respect the reasons why, and I am so grateful to have a 10 point perfect match. I am just worried about loosing her, if she gets otherwise committed.
Of course, there was *absolutely* NO sign of a runny nose at all today. None. Sometimes it just feels like we are spinning our wheels.
Now I have to figure out what to do with my two monkeys at home for two weeks. We aren't going anywhere, and are limiting exposure to friends to as little as we can, just so we can keep him healthy for admission.
Tuesday, August 23, 2011
Monday, August 22, 2011
Heart Beat
Alex's heart rate is low (we have seen this before). The anisthesiologist needs to see Alex when he wakes up, and we just heard that a trauma case just came in, and she is in an emergency...so, we wait...
Sleepy Boy
I am sitting next to my sleepy boy... He isn't awake yet. We are waiting for the chest x-ray to come back, before they release him...stay tuned!
Still Waiting
Alex is out of surgery. We still haven't seen him, but the doctor said everything went well. I don't think I will believe them until I see our brave boy.
Subscribe to:
Posts (Atom)