Saturday, February 6, 2010

Possible Good News...

Eric is staying with Alex tonight at the hospital, so I could come home and have some much needed "Tessa time" with my baby girl. My friend Taegen brought over dinner, so all I had to do was play with Tessa, and read lots of stories to her...so nice. I am so thankful for my friends, and my Mom - I don't know how we would do all this without them!

Eric called during dinner to say that Alex had fallen asleep, and was soaking wet - but not hot. We are both hoping that means that his fever has broken, and the clock can start ticking to getting out of the hospital. I don't know anything about his ANC figures today - they were scheduled to collect them in the evening. We'll probably know in the morning.

I have so much I want to do here at home tonight, but what I really need is some sleep. I think I'll follow my baby girl, and go to bed here shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment