Monday, September 19, 2011

Email, Voicemail, and Texts... Oh My!

Hello all,

I am writing an update right now. I just wanted to let everyone know that I am receiving all your good wishes, from every conceivable type of communication device.

I want to say "Thank You" to all of you personally, but, in all honesty, it isn't going to happen any time soon, so, please know that your love and concern for our whole family is TRULY felt and appreciated.

If I don't answer the phone, it is probably because I am too overwhelmed to talk. Email and Google Talk seem to be the easiest way to get a hold of me. I know so many are wondering what they can do for us. Honestly, I am not thinking all that clearly, and it is hard to come up with anything.

I would like to ask for someone to help by being a volunteer coordinator, and that if people want to help, I can direct them to you. Also, that if you have something in mind, just send me an email asking me when you can do it.

We are living moment to moment, and I am having a real hard time thinking, or planning ahead.

1 comment:

  1. All I can do is send my best wishes here from Christchurch New Zealand. You display amazing strength. I think Alex has learnt this from you.

    Lisa XX

    ReplyDelete