Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Relay for Life




A few of our family members are doing the American Cancer Society Relay For Life. This is the luminaria that they made in his honor.

The bag says: "We love you Alex", "I have Cancer, Cancer does NOT have me", "If children have the ability to ignore all odds and percentages, then maybe we can all learn from them. When you think about it, what other choice is there but hope? We have two options, medically, and emotionally: give up or FIGHT LIKE HELL."

Thank you so much Lisa, Rob & Maureen - your love and support of Alex means the world to us!

2 comments:

  1. Hi guys I know I haven't talked to you in a while but I want you to know I think of you all a hundred times a day. I wish you the best and hope to see you soon. Love Love Love. God Grandma Debba

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw I'm so glad that you got to see it! I hope to take a picture of the luminaria with the candle in it. I think about you all everyday. Give yourself and Alex and Eric and Tessa-Lyn all a BIG hug for me! Love you all, Lisa

    ReplyDelete