Sunday, March 15, 2009

Too Funny

There is this *really* obnoxious comercial up here for J G Wentworth - "It's my money, and I need it NOW" - Here is a link to the offending ad: http://www.jgwentworth.com/About/Advertising/Default.aspx?src=tv (It's My Money)

Anyway, of course, Alex has seen it, and as any 3 year old would do, repeats it, and repeats it...

So, the other day, Alex said he tummy was hurting (not unusual with the Chemo), and walked up to Eric and me and said:

"It's my Zofran, and I need it NOW" - just like they say it in the commercial. It was all Eric and I could do not to bust up laughing, as Alex was dead serious...

After composing ourselves, and explaining to Alex that it wasn't polite to demand his Zofran, and getting him to ask "politely", we gave Alex the medicine, and then took turns running into the other room to laugh.

Out of the mouths of babes...

1 comment:

  1. What a great story! I love it! (btw, Erik also walks around the house saying, "It's my money, and I want it now!" then laughing hysterically...at least SOMEONE likes those commercials, huh? Somehow I don't think 3- and 4-year-olds are their target audience).

    ReplyDelete