Wednesday, January 14, 2009

More Chemo Tomorrow

The doctors are moving forward with Alex's Chemo tomorrow. Part of me is relieved that his situation isn't so critical that it stops his treatment. Part of me is terrified of moving forward with his counts expecting to drop to zero tomorrow.

Since it is another Lumbar Puncture (LP), he won't be able to eat after 9am. So...we'll be stuck in a 100 sq. ft. room with an almost 4 year old with low blood sugar tomorrow afternoon - yippy!!!!! (insert sarcasm here)

I realize that these posts have been quite a downer, but this blog is great therapy for me, and after typing and posting these entries, I usually feel better. I guess what I am trying to say, is that Eric and I aren't wallowing in self-pity and depression. Our son is in great hands, and he is strong and will beat this cancer!

2 comments:

  1. Eric and Sara,

    Yes he will beat this - you all will. You are in my thoughts, as well as the rest your AGC family. Please give little man a big hug for me.

    Robin Edgar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eric and Sara,

    Yes, he will beat this - you all will. You are in my thoughts, as well as the thoughts of the rest of your AGC family. Please give little man a hug for me. Keep the faith ...

    ReplyDelete