Friday, January 23, 2009

Nausea

The Chemo he received last week is starting to affect his GI tract. Without going into much detail, he threw up a few times yesterday, and couldn't make it to the bathroom in time a few times too... it's a normal part of the process, and we have anti-nausea medicine we are giving him at times. No fever, and he's got energy today...so, we'll run some errands today to pass the time until the Make A Wish people arrive at 3:30 today to interview Alex for his wish...amazing!

Our neighbor, Rose dropped off some food for us last night - we have just been surrounded by generosity and concern over our son and our family - I can't begin to thank all of you enough!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad that he's at least still got his energy and that is so exciting that Make a Wish is going to see him! What is he wishing for? :) I'll keep praying for all of you.
    Love, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Make A Wish Foundation- Wow! That's so amazing, Sarah! I can't wait to hear more about it. It's a cold, rainy day here in CA- just got home from volunteering in Collin's class and checked Alex's page. I'm glad despite being sick he's got energy and no fever! What a blessing.... I know every day is a blessing! Have a good weekend ahead- give everyone a hug for me!

    ReplyDelete